Rent a car. Easy at your fingertip.
Renting a car these days is very easy. It’s suggested to rent a car from rental car brands since they can be trusted. Many rental car brands are available at airports in Thailand such as Budget, Avis, Hertz, National, Europcar, and Sixtthailand. Here are things to know and simple tips to get cheap rental car.
- Plan your trip first so you will know when to use rental car.
- Search internet for “coupon+rental car”, “voucher+rental car”.
- Or enter these website: www.vouchercar.com / www.vouchercarrental.com
- Compare price and package at Skyscanner.
- Renting a car on holidays and weekdays (Mon – Thu) is cheaper than weekends (Fri – Sun).
- Different types of cars are from eco cars – SUV. Price is approx. 800 – 5000 baht/day.
- But if you can buy coupon earlier, you can get 600 baht/day.
- Don’t forget to book a car 7 days before using to check whether a car you want is available or not.
- Important documents. Such as identity card, passport, and (international) driving license.
- Driver’s age. Budget and Hertz require driver age 21 years old. While Avis requires driver age 23 years old.
- Credit card. Its credit limit must be left approx. 20,000 – 30,000 baht. Budget requires driver’s credit card.
- Insurance. Cost of protection is always cheaper than cure. Therefore, do it.
- 2 types of insurance.
1) Deduct: You pay only XXX baht as mentioned in insurance when accident happens. Insurance company will be responsible for the rest.
2) No deduct: You don’t have to pay when accident happens, except a car is lost. This type is expensive more than the former one. But it’s for peace of mind of the client.
- Remember to check a car conditions and everything with the Rental Company.
- For more update information, please call Rental Company again.
You can rent a car at Krabi airport , or contact our company email@example.com